Shipping + Returns
Owner/CEO, Urban Cowgirl & Company Inc.
mobile: (403) 892-7497
- We ship worldwide!
- Promo: FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS FOR SEPTEMBER 2021!
- Flat Rate $12.95 on orders under $100 in Canada.
- Flat Rate $19.99 ($15 USD) on any orders to the US.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with your tracking number once your order ships. Please allow 2-3 business days for order fulfillment.
- Lethbridge: use promo code LOCAL for local pick up from our southside (Henderson Lake) mailbox. We are online-only right now and are not offering retail hours in-person at this time other than markets and events.
- You will receive an email when your order is available for Local Pick Up!
- Returns are accepted for store credit only. Your store credit may then be used to purchase that same item in a different size or a completely different item if you choose. Your store credit doesn’t expire.
- Because we sell out quickly, returns must be sent back within 14 days of receiving your order.
Returns can be sent to:
Urban Cowgirl & Co.
310S 4 St W
PO Box 172
- Please include receipt (emailed with purchase) or a note with your Order #.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be in original condition with tags attached, free of makeup stains, deodorant, pet hair, smells, or any sign of being worn.
- SALE ITEMS, items purchased with a DISCOUNT CODE, and accessories are final sale. No returns or store credit are available on sale items.
- All of our Dusters & Kimonos are handmade by us! Every seam and corner are professionally knotted and tied off and each item is inspected carefully. We are not responsible for ripped seams due to general wear. We inspect each of our items carefully upon making them, however if for some reason there is a flaw in the product or fabric that we missed, we will issue a replacement piece. Please make sure tags are still attached.
- Urban Cowgirl & Co. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We ship via Expedited Shipping with Canada Post and a tracking number will be issued and emailed to you upon shipment. If you think your package has been lost or stolen, please contact Canada Post Customer Service and have your tracking # available.
Thank you always,